1) Oxytocin is released when you orgasm. For men, however, it is only released when you have an orgasm with someone you love.
2) Also learned recently - guys really can fake it when having sex with a condom. I didn’t feel like this was true so I asked for a When Harry Met Sally style demonstration in reverse. Y’ALL. CRAZINESS. Then there was some describing of the quick leaving for the bathroom. I’m fairly confident this has never happened to me but isn’t that what the guys I’ve slept with before would say too?! I guess that this particular guy got really good at it because he did it ALL THE TIME in one relationship. Blew my mind.
3) No cost to me for birth control or copay for pap smears?! HOLLA! (Edited to add: Part of the ACA that went into affect 8/1/12)
4) Ryan Lochte only has one night stands. Says his mother. And Dr. Ruth weighed in on twitter saying she hopes he has little rubber caps used during these little romps. Or something like that. I was laughing way too hard to get it exactly right.
5) Didn’t intend for these to be sexual in nature but I guess now everyone knows what’s on my brain today… Oy.